Monday, August 6, 2012

fake oakleys You want your dad will let you take the grenade launcher

Above two sentries walked back and forth about one hundred meters from where we lay. ! You want your dad will let you take the grenade launcher?! Have to give your hand can not be! Fitted with silencer! With a single hair! You hit the left I hit the right, I counted three times with the shot to fight heart die! Da Dada - which beard and a guy next to him, ran straight down to the ground - and Shi Bingyu each of them head to send a gift.
Qing more confusion and a few guys armed with rifles just put a shot we outlasted.
How so without a fight?! Not be false surrender it?! I am skeptical thinking.
I saw a few pieces of broken gun (automatic rifle than those stuff simply children's toys!) There are knives and guns or something thrown out of the house, a soldier head in timid drilled out from the house . ferritin and stone from behind ran over, surprised to find the front of the sentry on the ground lay ten bodies, next to a dozen bowls holding his head and shivering in the cold.
So quickly killed so many people?! Four of us went to the front of those prisoners of war.
Those soldiers shivering body, no one move.
Soldiers shaking grew worse, there are several skunk.
bold voices are getting more and more, said as he shrink back to go.
Next to one of those prisoners of war said. Fuck! Not a voluntary
Shi Bingyu each other and I looked,fake oakleys, I believe he and I, like my heart is not good

No comments:

Post a Comment