Saturday, July 21, 2012

2010 air max or understand

Used to the defense,2010 air max, the effect is significant but does not affect their own actions, and the most important point is as long as the energy injected into the internal force and magic, etc. which can form a protective layer in vitro, which I just rely on the air war in the surface of the body form a protective film much safer. This difference is similar to drive a car and drive a motorcycle, an iron package, a package iron, the security gap can be thought of known.
So now my goal is to create this piece of equipment. But, in fact, I do not know how to build the principle of which I do not understand; or understand, but do not know how to implement, after all, I did not this experience under a last resort, I can only slowly groping, first is to use is relatively low-level ore refining some of the metal, and then forged into a similar lion teeth armband, equipment, and then using various yellow level of the different attributes of the soul bead 11 to test the effect of a variety of battle,air jordan series, I scrapped more than 20 pieces of equipment, and succeeded in refining the success of more than 10 pieces armband, I finally know that using wind property Therefore, my final four attributes to class soul beads composed of small armband on a small positive and negative Bagua Zhen, metal and soil properties, Defense +60 Durability 500/500, load 10. Fringe properties: wind shield (intermediate spell of the wind system, the required wind system Mana 10:00, duration 15 minutes), water shield (River Intermediate spell required water system Mana 20:00 duration 20 minutes). gold equipment.
Not quite out ideals, and compared with the original River magic and the supernatural power of wind system not only needs as Rhapsody energy, and apparent only after I enter the internal force is to strengthen its physical defense, I look forward to the results is not a small gap, but this piece of equipment exactly school winds Mana So when this Do not follow you. Kong Konger is sufficient to upgrade!
I waved his hand, said that since

No comments:

Post a Comment